Sunday, October 16, 2011

BIF #9 - Locals Only

NBO - Locals Only

OK folks, this is the chosen group for the Locals Only BIF. It's a sizeable group of participants, but I think I've got the target list set - remember, try to stay with beers from your home state, or a bordering state, that have limited distribution.

I need everyone's shipping info, shirt size and any preferences you may have regarding the swag item(s). Once I get the info, I'll start BM'ing everyone with their target's info.
*The shipping window is the week of Oct 24th, let's try to have the packages arrive before Halloween.
I'll attach the requirements below, please shoot me a BM if you have any questions at all.

Let's really kill this one guys. Cheers!
Carl

Minimum Requirements:
*shotgun style BIF,
*100 oz of beer minimum, at least 5 different beers (not breweries) Growlers are fine, just be sure to ship them fresh and pack well.
*at least half your oz must come from seasonals or limited releases
*must include local brewery swag, t-shirts are acceptable, nice glassware is gladly accepted as well. Let's say a minimum of $15 worth of swag, so a t-shirt or some glassware and other trinkets. That way we're all on a level playing field with the swag.Again, make it something you'd be happy to own and I'm sure the other party will be pleased.

Remember these are just "minimums", feel free to ship whatever amount of beer or swag makes you happy. Let the karma flow forth and it will flow back to you..



No comments:

Post a Comment