Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bif #7 - Telephone BIF -

Hi all,

This is the group for the first Telephone Game BIF. Here are how I envision things working. I'll send out a box the week of September 17th. I'm going to wait until then because I want to grab some things that I have been cellaring in my in-laws basement. I'm going to ship 4 bottles and a glass (pint glasses are ok as long as they are cool) to the first lucky person. They will keep 2 bottles and the glass, and then add two bottles and a glass and then send on a box to the target I give them.

- I used a random number generator to assign targets. I switched two people after the fact so no one is getting a box from someone too close to them.

- Let's say that the minimum dollar amount per bottle is $12. I'm going to put in bottles that ranged from $15 to $30 a piece, just to give you an idea.

- Each bottle should be a bomber or larger.

- When you get the box, pick your two bottles and enter the beers and your username in the notebook that I include. This will be a log of what people have received.

- For fun, let's say that there are no repeats. Say I include a 2010 Darkness (this isn't a beer I'm including, just an example). No one else can use 2010 Darkness as long as this BIF exists. Different years count as different beers though (so a 2011 Darkness would be fine).



No comments:

Post a Comment