Wednesday, February 2, 2011

32. tenchi221 - California - Sour in the Rye/Guava Grove

2 black n blue '09 & '10,
a sixer of nectar,
and some locals likeEvolution Brewingand other troegs?
hopslam


for

Cigar City Guava Grove
Bruery Sour in the Rye
Bruery Provisions Cuadruple

Trade: Sour In The Rye
Sent: Wed Feb 02, 2011 06:06 UTC (7 hours ago)
--

Sounds like it could be fun. I'm a society member, so we get allotments of the Provisions Series beers. Starting next month we'll get them the first day they are available to the public so it shouldn't be too hard to get a couple extra.

> on Wed Feb 02, 2011 06:00 UTC, slvrmon82 wrote:
> please do, I would love to setup a long term trading
> partner for provisions. that was one of my starts of
> trading on here. let me know what you find tomorrow.
> thanks again!
>
> cheers,
> matt
>
> > on Wed Feb 02, 2011 05:57 UTC, Tenchi221 wrote:
> > I'm sure they'll have some of the Cuadruple on the
> shelf, but I'll let you know what I see over there tomorrow.
> Its only 20mins from my house (with no traffic)
> >

No comments:

Post a Comment