Monday, January 31, 2011

28. SCOoT1969 - Michigan - Fred/My Antonio - Shorts/Dreadnaught

Fred $8
> my antonio $12
>
> for
> shorts black cherry porter, 2
> key lime pie, 2
> pb&j 2
> smoked apple 2
> Short's Nicie Spicie 2
> shortcake 2
> Dreadnaught IPA $9

Trade: Strawberry Short's Cake
Sent: Mon Jan 31, 2011 17:36 UTC (2 hours ago)
--

Hi Matt,

Just wanted to let you know that I got your shipment out via UPS - the tracking number is 1Z5YT6210396941038. I was able to get some helpful packing material from a friend who recently received a beer shipment from an online retailer in California, so I'm confident things should hold up. Let me know once you receive it - given this is my first trade, I'll be excited to know that things arrived in one piece!!

Thanks,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment