Tuesday, November 23, 2010

6. oregone - Oregon - supplication X2 for de malt and some extras

2 supplication and Abyss for Liqour De Malt and extras.


>sounds good!
Trevor
on Mon Nov 22, 2010 13:18 UTC, slvrmon82 wrote:
> how about some random vintage DFH and maybe a homebrew or
> two?


sent out UPS - 1z1vv3600343946205 12/3

On Thu Dec 09, 2010 17:40 UTC, oregone wrote:
> > > Sorry I'm just getting back to you. Was waiting
> for good news on the arrival of the Abyss from a Portland
> > contact (and had expected much sooner). Have
> confirmation for the 19th-20th. I had planned on throwing it in as
> an extra, but I guess my question for you would be this:
> > would you prefer me to ship away sans one of the
> exciting
> > extras? Would you prefer that I wait and include this
> now
> > not-so-secret elixir? I want to make sure you're happy
> > with the outcome of the trade, and at this point it's
> > taking too long, so I'll await your response and act
> > accordingly. Again, my sincerest apologies if you'd
> have prefered me shipping sooner without the Abyss, I was
> > merely trying to make it a nice surprise (but right
> now it's just more important that you know whats going
> on).
> > Thanks, and Cheers!



0308 2690 0001 2380 5889 usps 12/27



No comments:

Post a Comment