Tuesday, February 28, 2012

88. gkunkle x4 - Oegeron - DFH for Portland, OR

 faithfull ale
120 min
Palo Santo Marron
Indian Brown Ale
Nugget Nectar

I've got an
Abyss
fresh hop mirror pond
hotd doggie claws 
Stoic

And I don't know what you have for me, but I think I've found my sweet spot for styles. I dig saison/ farmhouse, barleywine, IPA/DIPA, German styles...

I think I'll just never have an appreciation for stouts, quads, BSDAs, so they're probably wasted on me.

-I think i've also got a Pelican red ale of some sort, and a deschutes obsidian stout... something else, i'll look in my box when I get home. You wanted a chainbreaker also, but I haven't seen it yet.

I think you also had a 75 minute for me. And you can probably forget the palo santo marron, i found my old notes for it. Do you get smuttynose finest kind IPA?

No comments:

Post a Comment