Friday, August 5, 2011

BIF # 5 - NBO: Ein Prosit! ~ Oktoberfest! (Sept 8-17th)

NBO: Ein Prosit! ~ Oktoberfest!



I have checked to see if one of these has been done before, and I did not see one so I thought what the heck, I have wanted to start a BIF for a while anyway.

So the rules…

100oz Minimum

4 Oktoberfest/Pumpkin beers
The rest, is up to you.

Shipping dates are September 8th through the 17th. Please have all beer in your targets hands by the 17th, the start of Oktoberfest!

Swag is not required, but if you want to include something, please make it a stein, beer mug or other large beer glass. If you have no local brewery or do not have access to one, I have had great luck getting some at antique shops; you can find some pretty cool ones. Heck we all drink out of used glasses at the bar.

For those who are new to BIFs, I will check references. If you have been on awhile, I still may check. Let’s make this a fun BIF! I will leave this open for a bit would like to get 20 or so involved. Either send me a BM or post in this thread.

Oktoberfest is the best time of year...Raise your glass...

Zicke, zacke, zicke, zacke, hoi, hoi, hoi!

--target


No comments:

Post a Comment