Sunday, May 1, 2011

BIF #2 - NOOB Round 4

Hey guys! Its time for round 4 of the incredibly successful N00B BIF! If you don't have a lot of trades or you've never done a BIF this is your chance to check it out!

100 ounces minimum
at least one piece of brewery swag- this should be a glass or shirt or something not just coasters!
hit wants if you can! I think other than 2 people, I have assigned targets so that everyone can hit at least one of their target's wants with local goodies!

The goal of the BIF is to make the best package you can! I hope the boxes are as great as they have been in the past.

Shipping window:
May 16-27th
*please ship during this window or earlier! Don't be late!


I sent out the following on 5/25/11
DFH Bitches Brew
DFH Hellhound on my ale
HotD Fred
DFH WWS '08-'10
DFH Old School '08-'10
EVO Lot #3
DFH IBA x2
EVO Lucky 7 x3
Dogfish Signature Glass
Total of 206 oz!!!


I received 5/25/11



No comments:

Post a Comment